Saturday eye candy-Harrods & Selfridges

 


These are a few shots of designer pieces I have spotted out and about in the past few weeks. I absolutely LOVE the visual displays out there-especially the Christian Louboutin nail varnish stand at Shoe Heaven in Harrods (which is amazing!).

The python pieces I have seen have made me think I need to invest in one!. At the moment, Gucci and Prada python is out of my budget (lol) but the Michael Kors is Python embossed leather which makes it much more affordable at around £340, and the slight pink tone to the bag makes it a good piece to carry with many different outfits (yes I went back twice to see it!).....a potential birthday present maybe??  ;-)

The Lady Dior in Leopard is my cup of tea as I love anything in Leopard! I didn't dare ask how much it was though-a picture is all I can afford at the moment lol!

Studded Louis Vuitton always gets my vote-but the twice yearly price increases are putting me off more and more.

I have noticed that the YSL Tributes have also gone up in price, which makes me glad I got my pair last year for my birthday. Although they are still the most comfortable heels I know, so another pair is never out of the question :-p
And the Moschino bags in the shape of a jacket and cardigan are soooo cute I had to get a pic! 

Zanotti sneakers, Louboutin anything and Valentino Rockstuds....I'm daydreaming right now!

See anything you like?? x


No comments