H&M Maxi dress, Hot Pink Jacket and Gladiators



I absolutely love this dress! I bought it from H&M last year for only £14.99!, but as we were approaching winter, I never had the chance to wear it until this year when the weather began to improve. To be honest, the day we took these pictures was sunny....but absolutely freezing! My poor toes! lol



I decided on shooting this look in this particular park because of the scenery.....so much greenery and it complimented the pattern on the dress so well!

It is such a great flowy dress for every season except winter, I really love the pattern of the dress-it literally looks like I am covered in autumn leaves :-)


This jacket....Maaaan this jacket! It is one of my favourites! It is one of my favourite shades of pink-such a fun and happy colour :-D  I bought it for £15 from Primark. Ok, so it's not real leather-but it sure does feel like it, very soft and buttery lol
I have it in blue also, I haven't worn it in a while so maybe it's time to pull it out!

I really enjoyed the combination of brown and pink in this outfit, equally warm colours that managed to compliment each other really well. I barely have any brown pieces of clothing in my collectioon, but I think the tone of this dress works well with my skintone.












Now the sandals, wow....I am obsessed with them! I love every detail about them, the lace detail and the gold accents especially. Infact I love them so much that I bought them in black also ;-)

I thought the brown pair worked really well with this dress because they sort of "blend in" with the colour and don't take attention away from the dress, while at the same time still standing out.




This clutch is soooo nice! I don't think the pictures do it justice. I was watching a vlog by beauty blogger MissyLynn and I spotted it on her, I was amazed when she said she bought it from eBay-I found it straight away and immediately bought it! It was shipped from China and to be honest the delivery didn't take that long at all so it was well worth it!

Maxi Dress £14.99 H&M | Jacket £15 Primark | Sandals £22 Primark | Gold Clutch £12.99 eBay | Sunglasses £6.99 H&M

I'm looking forward to wearing this dress more in this season, and the next!

Before I go, I would like to thank my wonderful son for taking these pictured for me-he does an amazing job!....especially for a ten year old!

Be sure to check out my previous post! Wearing bright yellow trousers in Sicily! The views are amazing! :-D

Thanks for reading :-D

11 comments

  1. You look great on that pink jacket. It suits you!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my blog www.rochellefox.com.au and my latest VLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for your comment! sorry for late reply! will check out your blog :-)

      Delete
  2. I like the whole styling and photos! Cheers to the photographer who did a great job capturing your style! <3

    xo,
    Iga
    www.STYLENIGHTCAP.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks so much for your comment-sorry for late reply....I will tell my little man you like the pics! :-D

      Delete
  3. I love that pink jacket! I saw a similar one on the website HauteTrader, a fashion resale site. It's worth checking out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the whole styling and photos! Cheers to the photographer who did a great job capturing your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thanks for your comment! appreciate it :-)

    ReplyDelete