Zara Floral Bomber and Harrods Handbag

 

After returning the Topshop bomber, I bought this version in Zara a week later. I had seen it a few times before in store but wasn't really sure about it....In the end I decided to go for it. I tried to hold off from buying it to see if it would go down in the sale, but as it was the last one in store on the "last chance to buy" rail, I had to pay full price lol






I decided to wear the bomber with my yellow blouse which is also from Zara, as it worked well with the yellow flowers in the jacket. I also wore my yellow floral shoes....I very rarely wear them to be honest, but when I do I enjoy them so much! Not only because they are vibrant and quite dressy-but also because of how comfortable they are!


Now this bag.....I LOVE! And I can't believe it was only £20 in the sale...at that price I would've been crazy not to buy it! I love the snakeskin pattern, the gold accents, the handles and the long strap especially! Thanks to the shape it is quite compact, but still manages to hold everything I need throughout the day :-D

After buying this bag, I have started to take notice of  the great selection of handbags Harrods have to offer, and obviously the price is very appealing too ;-)



Floral Bomber £29.99 Zara | Jeans £15 Primark | Blouse £17.99 Zara | Shoes £14.40 Dorothy Perkins | Necklace £5 Forever 21 | Handbag £20 Harrods


                                   Have you checked out Handbags/accessories at Harrods yet? Comment below! and thanks for reading :-)

15 comments

  1. Oh wow I love that bomber! and those shoes are to die for! I can't believe the Harrods bag was only £20, looks like I need to go shopping! :-D
    You have great style-keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Thanks for your comment! really glad you like it :-D I think I need a few more Harrods handbags lol :-)

      Delete
  2. I love your floral jacket. It's such a great statement piece and I think you color coordinated it so well with the rest of the outfit.

    xoxo
    www.atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you so much for your comment! really appreciate it :-) I did enjoy coordinating this outfit :-)

      Delete
  3. Amazing bomber !

    xx


    www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that floral bomber on you xx, Erin - www.stylebythepeople.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. In love with that jacket!! The print is so cute

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for your comment!-I know, I love it too-can't wait to wear it this summer :-D

      Delete
  6. Love all of the color! Such a fun outfit xx, Erin - www.stylebythepeople.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Thanks for your comment! appreciate it :-)

    ReplyDelete