Frenzy





I have a thing for jumpsuits, they are just sooo comfortable.....however not so user friendly when you're in a rush to use the loo! lol

I have a few plain ones already, but when I saw this one in Primark on sale-I couldn't resist!





































Jumpsuit £5 Primark | Shoes £39.99 Zara | Clutch £2 Primark | Cuff £5 Rare London


The frenzy of colours along with the black is so striking, and it's very different compared to anything in my closet.
I just managed to find another cute floral one on the Boohoo Website Also for £5! 

I thought the shoes from Zara (also seen HERE) and the clutch were a perfect combination to wear with it on a hot day, This will definitely be a great holiday piece :-D


I also wore it this summer to a Cuban salsa concert, and it was so unrestricting-that it made dancing all night sooo easy!

Thanks for reading, and don't  forget to comment :-D







18 comments

  1. love those shoes! and that jumpsuit is perfect, such a great print!

    love from San Francisco,
    Britt+Whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, love the jumper! You look stunning!
    xx

    Blog

    Get promotion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes!

    Please check out my blog at:
    www.pavementsarerunways.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful floral print! It looks great on you.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this outfit is GORGEOUS! I love everything about it, the jumper, the shoes, everything! I love bold colorful looks like this, so this one is definitely appreciated and loved :) I hope you have an amazing day, beauty!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much! so glad you appreciate it! Cant wait to wear it again :-D you have an amazing day too! X

      Delete
  6. Looks so stunning! I like this combo, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment-so glad you like it! :-)

      Delete
  7. What a cute jumper, I love the colors & print!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thank you so much for your comment! I'm obsessed with striking colours :-D x

      Delete
  8. What a fun print! :)
    www.anaprodanovich.com

    ReplyDelete