Summer Outfit-Yellow Trousers & Blue Top in Sicily









So this next outfit I wore on our second visit to the Antico Greco (Greek Theatre) in Taormina, Sicily. That's right we went twice! Because it was so nice and I wanted a few more pictures up there...

I bought these yellow trousers aaaaaages ago in a Zara sale. I love picking up vibrant pieces wherever I can and these trousers are certainly that! :-D

As much as I love them, I did feel like they were too "loud" for London, so decided to wait until I was in a warmer climate to make full use of them-and being surround by sun and Sicilian lemons in town, Taormina was the perfect place to wear them....although-I did still stand out! Lol!
I wore them with this pretty blue lace top I picked up from Primark for only £3!  I love wearing blue and yellow together, and these two pieces complimented each other so well



This Hermes silk scarf was a lucky eBay find! I think I paid around £70 for it with the original packaging :-)





I am in love with this jacket! I found it in Primark for an amazing £5! they had it in a black/white version but I much preferred it in blue. It makes such a great holiday piece as it is very light weight but also padded, so you can wear it on cool summer nights to keep the chill off. I really love the tassell trim also! :-D

Can't resist the Gelato!!!! 



 We are fans of lizards!
 



















Trousers £17 Zara | Jacket £5 Primark | Blue floral top £3 Primark | Blue vest £4 Primark | Plimsolls £4 Primark | Earrings £2.50 Forever 21 | Scarf around £70 Hermes found on eBay | Bag Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 MC


If you do make the trip to Sicily, I would recommend a visit to the Greek Theater, it is amazing to see in real life, and the views are beautiful! on a clear day you can visibly see Mount Etna! It costs ten Euros to get in, and kids go free :-D

I look forward to seeing what more Sicily has to offer in the future! We hope you like this post, leave us a comment below! X

6 comments

  1. That is an outfit with personality! Way to rock the yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG,I LOVE the yellow. The views are making me want to visit Sicily and I like that the theater is free for kids. We have three.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant and beautiful. I think this would look good on my wife.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woooo, I love the vibrancy the sheer dare and It must have out done the lemons in Sicily. Love the head gear too. Thanks for taking us on a wee tour of Sicily!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome you all did a great job. You do bring out the personality of the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfits and the photography! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete