New Michael Kors Jet set tote in Camouflage!















Since I have worn my Louis Vuitton neverfull monogram in medium (MM) for the past 7 and a half years, I was looking for a simple replacement. So I was eyeing the Michael Kors jet set tote for a long time. The longest part of the decision was which colour to choose??!

So many to choose from! Including pink, red, green, taupe etc....and all of them delicious!
But when the camoflage prints came out-they really caught my attention! especially the lime green one.....and since It was in the January sale at 50% off....I thought, why not!!

I am happy with my choice-the colour pops sooo much! And it's not too difficult to coordinate into my wardrobe despite being so loud.

One thing I would say is the print does seem to be quite delicate, as I have noticed a couple of tiny scuffs already :-(  so i will have to go easy on this one.....

1 comment

  1. the undertaker net worthResponsibility is a popular professional wrestler, who has US nationality. The WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) is handled from one of the most reliable wrestlers. In fact, they ring performer in the organization’s longest tenured.

    ReplyDelete