Crushing on clutches!

As the weather is soooo bad outside right now I decided to stay in bed on my day off and watch a few vlogs on youTube. A blogger called Sydne Summer from the blog SydneStyle was at an ASOS press preview, and she picked up this CUTE clutch covered in white sequins with the words "Hi" on one side and "Bye" on the other in contrasting pink sequins (see below). I immediately fell in love with this thing! so pretty! 
So I hunted it down on the website, and I found even more that I love-best part, they're all under £55! 

  
Image 2 of Paul's Boutique Pandora in Blue Snake   




Image 1 of Liquorish Cool Box Clutch Bag   




Image 1 of Street Level Embellished Clutch Bag   




Image 1 of ALDO Paris Novelty Clutch   




Image 3 of ASOS Box Clutch with Fringing    




Image 1 of ALDO Bright Beaded Box Clutch  




Image 1 of Skinnydip Occasion Embellished Neon Box Clutch in Yellow   




Image 1 of ASOS Hi Bye Sequin Box Clutch 




Image 1 of Liquorish Happy Box Clutch Bag  




Image 1 of Aldo Bossy Clutch Bag  




 Image 1 of Skinnydip Bee Honeycomb Clutch  





There are many more on the website, but these are my favourites-it was so hard to pick just ten! I am thinking of getting 2/3 MAX!

I have a new appreciation for clutches, they are great for spring/summer, can easily glam up your look-both day AND night. Plus compared to the usual "luggage" sized bags I carry, they are much kinder to your shoulders! :-D

Which one would you pick?? X












14 comments

  1. They are all so cute! so hard to chose !! The first one is right my my street <3 - Leonie | missleoniewilson.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I Know, I love that one! I have a thing for snakeskin at the moment lol Thanks for commenting :-D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are making me want to invest in a clutch; all so nice! The tassel purple and bossy one are definitely my faves!

    Love,

    Mardiyyah

    http://mardeestyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol-yeah I thinkg the bossy one is my ultimate favourite one! Thanks for commenting x

      Delete
  4. Great post!! :)

    colorfulcraziness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these are gorgeous! I definitely don't have enough clutches, which just might have to change with your posts inspiration... I love the beaded one!!

    http://www.weekendtempo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have a thing for clutches at the moment-wish I could get them all! the beaded one is very cute , thanks for commenting :-D

      Delete
  6. ♡ Nice slection :)

    Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Yeah I with I could get them all! Thanks for commenting :-)

      Delete
  8. I love, love, love the beaded and turquoise one. Can you please provide me with a link to it?

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I think they sold out as it's not on their website anymore :-( but I did find this new one which is pretty awesome!......what do you think??

      http://www.asos.com/ALDO/ALDO-Embellished-Box-Clutch/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=5748500&cid=8730&Rf989=5063&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=204&sort=-1&clr=Emeraldblackcombo&totalstyles=280&gridsize=4

      Delete