Red Floral Primark Blazer and a Red Ferrari!


This blazer has been in my wardrobe for years now, and I can't imagine getting rid of it anytime soon! I love the vibrant and rich red colour, and the large floral print  makes it quite a feminine piece.







This red blazer is quite dressy I think, but I tend to wear it casually also.....although not normally with these trainers I think I was feeling quite lazy that day as I had just returned from Santorini the day before (Pics coming soon!)

Wearing blue jeans gave the outfit a more casual look, for an evening look I would team it with a lace trim top, black jeans, heels and a clutch bag.



I wore my YSL arty ring in lapis blue not only because it compliments the blue accents in the blazer, but because I truly believe it goes with almost every outfit I wear!
Another piece of jewellery I decided to wear was my "love" necklace from.....the pound shop! I love everything about it, the size, the font style, the length of chain.....it is actually one of my favourite necklaces-so much so that I actually bought two!
It makes a nice change from wearing one of my large (and heavy!) statement necklaces, or even one of my Tiffany & Co heart tag necklaces.


Oooh! These trainers have got to be one of the most COMFORTABLE trainers I have ever owned! They have memory foam insoles which are amazing, I actually wore them to Barcelona in October, and they were a dream to walk in! They actually made navigating both the airports and Barcelona a breeze.....well worth the £7 I paid for them, LOL!

Jeans £7 Primark | Blazer £13 Primark | T-shirt £4 Primark | Trainers £7 Primark | Bag Louis Vuitton | Ring YSL Arty | Sunglasses £6.99 H&M | Necklace £1!

 As it was a bit of a relaxed day, I decided to take my son to Ferrari in Knightsbridge to check out the F1 car that was currently being displayed. He loved it as he is as much obssessed with supercars as I am with bags, shoes......jewellery etc. etc.


 Thank you so much for reading! :-D

7 comments

  1. Looks like a sharp and versatile piece. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your images! Great sense of style - thanks, Andrea!
    ~Chondra

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Floral Blazer looks like something you can wear lots on summer. Good to see your blog again Sule :)

    Julie syl Kalungi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post, awesome pictures, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your photos Andrea and thank you for sharing your dressing tips

    Di

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great visual on the clothes, thanks for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Just LOVE today's Style!! Thank you Much!!

    ReplyDelete