Sloane Ranger



 


























 Jacket £16.20 Rare London | Blouse £14 Forever 21 | Jeans £5.90 Primark | Bag £19.99 Zara
Boots £20.50 New Look | Statement necklace £5.90 eBay | Sunglasses £4 Tiger


HOW TIME FLIES!
I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted anything! but I have been so busy with life in general (work, travel etc.) But hopefully I can get back on track, and actually get into a routine of regular posting.
Also, My photographer has moved back to Poland-so I have been working hard to find a new one. I have had to go through around 60 applications! which is nuts, and it makes it hard to choose just one...there are so many great photographers out there. Anyway I met with someone yesterday and she was great! managed to take some nice outfit pics as well, so they should be up soon :-)

Now the outfit-I wore this a little while ago out and about on Sloane Street (now do you get the title? lol)  I really love the jacket! at first I was a bit dubious as I purchased it online from the Topshop sale, and didn't realise it was as thin as it is-but it has definitely grown on me! Definitely perfect for warmer months.

Infact, I like it so much that I have now bought it in brown a few days ago! albeit from another company-but it looks the same so I will see when it arrives :-D 

For me, I think the bag is my favourite part of the outfit-I love the really long tassels! It reminds me of a bag Carrie Bradshaw carried in an episode of Sex and the City (remember?) although hers had tassels all the way to the ground! I swear that bag was a work of art I wish I could own!-maybe I should stalk eBay and see what I come up with ;-)

I am planning to do a haul post showing everything I have bought recently....but be warned that might be a loooong post.

Follow me! on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Bloglovin'

6 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for commenting-I'm glad you like it! :-)

      Delete
  2. I love this fringe look!!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post and a beautiful blog you have sweetie!
    I would like to invite you to check out mine and let me know what you think! :)

    Check out my last post: How to Forgive No Matter the Offense
    Diana Bryant (Life Coach)
    www.ManhattanImageandStyle.com – Blog
    www.DianaBryant.com – Web

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! wow thanks for your comment! sure-will check out your blog :-)

      Delete