bright, casual....and socially anxious!





































 




 Denim jacket around £12 Topshop (found on eBay)  Yellow shirt £17.99 Zara  black vest £2.99 New Look  Belt  £285 Hermes  Jeans £13 Primark  Tote bag  £130 Michael Kors sale  Shoes £14  Primark  Sunglasses 5 euros in Barcelona


Okay, so this was my very first time with a photographer which was nerve wracking on its own....but doing the shoot outside Westfield in Shephard's Bush made it ten times more terrifying! lol. It's easy to see on my face that I was very nervous with everyone looking at me thinking "what is she doing?"  But I did it anyway....and I am kinda proud I had the confidence to try. I may not look like a model.....but I am not trying to be anyway!

It was a nice sunny day here in London, and I wanted to feel like I was wearing the sun on me....and this Zara blouse accomplishes just that! It's hard to feel down when you are wearing such a positive colour :-D

I am in love with the denim jacket as it is not your typical denim jacket. I bought it at least a year and a half ago, but never wore it until now. The embroidery gives it a more "romantic" feel I think. And I think the sunglasses complimented the jacket.

The primark shoes are sooo comfortable, and I am so glad I snapped them up when I saw them a few weeks ago because I haven't seem them in store since. There are many alternatives out there to purchase though, and I highly recommend them-especially if you like wearing sandals but don't particularly want to expose your whole foot.


Anyway, let me know what you think :-)

2 comments

  1. I Am IN LOVE with this Outfit! I also think you Look Quite Powerful With the Photographer! Super excited to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much for your kind words! Glad you like it :-)

    ReplyDelete