Twinkle Toes-Saint Laurent shoes


Be still my heart.....









The magpie in me struck again at the beginning of the year. I actually went out that day with no intentions of buying anything....least of all anything expensive, but alas, these things happen. I spotted them in the corner of the Saint Laurent section of Shoe Heaven in Harrods and when I saw that they were in my size I immediately tried them on. And I subsequently didn't want to take them off! I walked around for ages admiring my feet in the mirror-It was a done deal.

I haven't worn them outside yet, but I can tell already that they will be comfortable (and dare I say a treat) to wear. I can honestly say that the craftsmanship of YSL shoes are nothing short of amazing. Probably in part due to the 100% leather used, means they are very adaptive and mould to your individual feet making them feel like they were made just for you.....or in this case-me ;-p

Three things influenced this purchase. No.1 was the style, the modest heel, the rounded (yet not overly rounded) toe, the three strap detail all ticked a box. No.2 was the price....I love a bargain, and I grab them wherever I can get them.
Now I know in this situation it probably would have been more of a wise investment to actually leave the money in my account rather then buy the shoes, but the fact they were reduced from a whopping £750 to £169 was enough to sucker me in......then factoring in the extra 10% discount Harrods was offering their rewards customers, making the final price £152.10......Now can you blame me??!







And reason No.3?....Well, they are soooo damn sparkly! (it really doesn't take much lol) I don't know about you, but sparkles excite me!...especially on my feet. Even on a down day, if I am wearing blindingly sparkly shoes such as these, they have the power to lighten my mood and potentially put a smile on my face.

And that's reason enough for me :-)


Do you guys like glitter shoes?? Comment below! XX

11 comments

  1. Wow, such beautiful shoes! Thanks so much for sharing, girlie, and I hope you have a fab weekend!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes !!~~ thank you for sharing !!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pair. There were meant for you. Just your size!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow What a lovely pair of sparkly shoes, I dont know when I last wore one, maybe I ma due a pair :) they sure would put a smile on my son's face :)!

    Julie Syl~

    ReplyDelete
  5. OHH Wow Do I LOVE these Shoes!! Beautiful Display Andrea Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing shoes I'll buy them for my lady

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete