Casual Cowgirl


Location-Hyde Park

Remember when I mentioned randomly buying a pair of cowgirl boots on eBay?....well here they are! I saw the picture and I just loved the quilted detailing....and the studs of course!
I have never owned cowgirl boots so I was a bit apprehensive on how to wear them. But they make a refreshing change from my usual knee high and ankle boots.
Because they're black, I find them so easy to style-and I am also considering getting a brown pair too. Although, speaking of brown boots, I did manage to score these Snakeskin beauties from Topshop last week when they were offering 20% student discount....


Now, I'm not a student....but I have ways and means! ;-)







Now being who I am, I just had to inject some form of colour into this outfit (enter my beloved Louis Vuitton black multicolour, and hot pink ring!). In the same way that bright, bold and beautiful colours can instantly excite me and lift my mood-a lack of colour can have the equal and opposite effect. As much as I do love the monochrome look...it's not something I could wear on a regular basis. There are some people out there who can rock it and make it look exciting and interesting each and everytime-and I love that! But it's just not me....maybe it's just a personality thing.......












Blouse £14.99 H&M | Jeans £15 Primark | Jacket £17.50 Topshop found on eBay | Boots £24.99 Dolcis Found on eBay | Bag Louis Vuitton MC | Sunglasses £6.99 Mango | Necklace £5.99 New Look | Leather cuff £4.70 SheIn


Are you planning on rocking cowgirl boots in the coming season? how would you style them?

Comment below and Thanks for reading! X

21 comments

  1. This is really an amazing jacket! you look gorgeous :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow-thanks for your comment! will def. check out your blog :-)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous outfit! Love your boots
    -Adi xxo
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great outfit! That leather jacket is so chic!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!-I am obsessed with the jacket :-)

      Delete
  4. Stunning outfit ! The boots are awesome and make the total outfit look so complete !! xxxx

    http://fittinggirl.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm really glad I bought the boots, so comfy-I need to find some more! X

      Delete
  5. I love this whole outfit! the boots make a nice change to the standard...I might have to get some! I love the bag and the jewellery too! Great blog! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thanks so much for visiting my blog! glad you like it ;-) You should def. try and get some cowgirl boots! X

      Delete
  6. i love that leather jacket. It makes your whole outfit so edgy. Just wanting to know , what camera do you use for your outfit posts ? Your picture quality is amazing.

    I own a fashion blog too. Check it out maybe :)
    www.floralpitstop.com

    Greetings from Malaysia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks so much for commenting! My photographer uses a Nikon D600 I believe :-) Thanks for stopping by-will def. check out your blog ;-) come back soon! lol

      Delete
  7. I Love this outfit! I adore how you added Splashes of super fun color to A Classically color palette. Fantastic Boots as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this photo blog and love your outfit and LOVE your boots

    Di

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love this outfit!! The boots match perfectly! And I love how you added color to it with accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing!

    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love this outfit! The cowgirl boots are amazing!- And I love your Louis bag-I don't think I have seen that one before :-D

    Great blog! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww wow! Thanks so much for your comment! Yeah I am obsessed with Multicolour LV's :-D

      Delete