The Pirate Princess


We have been having some mild Autumn days here in London, so I decided to wear these pretty lace panel shorts with my favourite cream blouse. When I spotted these shorts in Forever 21 I just couldn't leave them!  They aren't as tight as some I have seen on the market, and I thought The style and length was perfect for both day and night!



I have always wanted a pair of shorts with a lace trim, but I think these are a bit more unique. Speaking of unique lace shorts!....I have found a pair that I bought this fortnight....check them out in my Recent Purchases post





















Stripe blazer £25.99 Bershka | Waistcoat £18?-Primark old | Blouse £14.99 H&M | Lace panel shorts £14.75 | H belt £285 Hermes | Ankle boots £49.99 Aldo | Backpack £15 Primark



Location-Berwick Street carpark, Soho

I have recently been going through my whole closet, and I have found a few things I have completely forgotten about, including my awesome waistcoat from...Primark of all places! The gold buttons and stitched detailing is right up my street! I bought it years ago, so can't remember the price (less than 20 for sure lol) and I haven't seen a waistcoat quite like it since, so I think this is a keeper!

I decided to wear one of my favourite blazers on top to complete the outfit. I wasn't sure if it worked well together-but if you don't try you'll never know! I just had to try it ;-)

The rucksack trend wasn't something I thought I would personally get onto....until the last minute lol.

Once upon a time (probably college/uni days) I was rarely without a rucksack, not for fashion purposes-more out of practicality. And of course it never really went with my outfits, so I had to carry another handbag that did (naturally).......So I was always carrying two bags at the same time.

Seeing as recently I have started to get back into carrying smaller (and more forgiving on my shoulder) bags, I thought it was a great investment piece to have-and I absolutely love the tassels, the chanel-esque black and gold chain and the velvet detail! Thumbs up Primark!


What do you think! and would you wear a waistcoat/blazer (or even a coat) combo? 
Let me know in the comments below! X

34 comments

  1. Nice and cool look :)

    Love Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com
    -> New post is up - Check it out - I would love to hear your thoughts on it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey-thanks for your comment, glad you like it :-)

      Delete
  2. love the printed shorts with the hermes belt xx

    keelies xxx

    www.keelieskloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful look - I'm loving the shorts!

    Viva Epernay ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´m in love with that post!

    Love,
    Melissa of http://roseoffashion.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice layers
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/11/styling-snake-print-and-grey-coat.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks amazing! Great style and blog

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! so glad you like it-thanks for stopping by and commenting! :-D

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Hi! I'm glad you like it-thanks for stopping by and commenting! :-D

      Delete
  8. Amazing look, love the boots!

    http://bellemelange.net/blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! thanks for your comment! yeah the boots are one of my fave pairs :-D

      Delete
  9. These boots are incredible! I love the detailing with the studs.

    http://www.theaisleofstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! thanks for commenting! I know, when I saw them for half price I had to purchase...the heel detail is unique! :-D

      Delete
  10. Super cute striped blazer and ankle boots!

    Agnes x

    http://www.blvckbee.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an amazing combination! You look gorgeous :)

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! thanks so much for your comment-appreciate it!, will check out your blog :-)

      Delete
  12. Ooo! This outfit is cute!

    www.djournae.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your outfit! quite different :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey! Really like your blog and style. www.kenowho.com

    ReplyDelete