Yellow blouse- From day to date...


 



































Jacket £17 Topshop (found on eBay) | Blouse £17.99 Zara | Jeans £13 Primark | Tote £130 Michael Kors | Studded clutch £17.49 Forever 21 | Shoes £14.40 Dorothy Perkins | Necklace £5 Forever 21 | Sunglasses £5.99 New Look | Earrings £2.50 Forever 21 | Belt £285 Hermes


Hey guys! This is another look I shot with my photographer for the first time. Very nerve-wracking, and for some reason I find it hard to smile on request! Which is odd when you compare it to my holiday pictures lol.
I found the shoes in Dorothy Perkins near Bond Street station, and they were discounted because the store was closing down (yay for me!) These shoes really POP and what makes them even better....they are unbelievably comfortable! I also had to get this amazing clutch because of the amazing detail-the perfect combination of studs and coloured stones! Im not really a clutch carrier because im quite lazy when it comes to carrying bags. But what I like about this one is the flap, as I can use a chain from another bag to make it more....carrier-friendly. :-D

The blouse I LOVE because it's such a striking colour, and it is also a really versatile piece. As the title suggests, it is typically something I would wear throughout the day, for lunch, shopping etc. and it would also be great for a first-date night :-)

What do you typically wear on a first date? xx


Images by PhotoforLondon

10 comments

  1. reaaally cool jacket and the rad camouflage handbag, love all the vibrant colours you got going on there girl :) xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you so much for your comment! yeah I LOVE bright colours :-D

      Delete
  2. you look awesome!- I love your colourful and stylish outfit :)
    I am following you and will be happy if you check my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you so much! Thanks for stopping by! :-D will definitely check out your blog :-)

      Delete
  3. Great styling and the jacket is gorgeous!

    New post
    Mis perlas de moda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style and neon is HOT!!!
    Michelle www.thatblackchic.com

    ReplyDelete