Summer Outfit-Pink Jeans and Boho Dress in Sicily






Another outfit frrom my time in Sicily and as I hadn't had the occasion to wear them in London recently, I decided to pack my pink skinny jeans. Something about pink-it's almost like marmite, you either love it or hate it. Especially with a pink this bright. I have a couple more pink jeans in my wardrobe but these are definitely the brightest. When I wear these jeans, I feel like a big kid!....a little more playful than normal (is that weird?)
I absolutely love them!



 

On this occasion I decided to wear them with this boho style dress I got from H&M for £7, which I think added to the playful feel of this outfit thanks to the flirty a-line hem and the bell sleeves.








On that day we headed to Isola Bella beach which is breathtakingly beautiful! crystal clear waters, tiny pink jellyfish.
My son had a whale of a time having mini adventures with new found friends :-)

On dipping my feet in the waters for about a second-I retreated to a rock to sit and relax on, as the water was freezing cold!




 Rings: River Island | 99p shop | H&M

Dress £7 H&M sale | Jeans £5 Primark sale | Plimsoles £4 Primark | Bag Louis Vuitton Speedy
I have always been a fan of wearing a dress over jeans-I use to practically live in that type of advert daily, and this outfit made me realise how much I miss it.....I definitely need more dresses in my wardrobe!

I can't emphasise how beautiful Sicily truly is!-we can't wait to return one day :-)

Stay tuned to see what else I wore during our time here, and be sure to check out my previous holiday outfit post Summer Outfit-Blue maxi skirt in Sicily

 How do you feel about bright pinks? do you wear them?-comment below! X

5 comments

  1. Great outfit! I love the pink jeans especially! Sicily looks sooo beautiful-thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures! And that backdrop though!! *heart eyes emoji*

    Eb x

    www.eboniivory.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun look. Love the photos.
    xoxo, Rachel
    http://www.rachelvogttrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. super nice selection. Love the pink jean. Love the pic of bag. Shop Ladies Handbags Online UK

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a great look! Love your blog

    xxMadison
    www.treschic.us

    ReplyDelete