The East London £1 Vintage Sale

For the first time, I decided to check out a £1 vintage sale in East London. it was a great experience, although it was quite overwhelming for me-travelling to an unknown area of London (lol) and rummaging piles of vintage bits with soooo many people!











There was so much to choose from, fur coats, jackets, jeans, dresses and handbags! And it was free entry, But you really had to take your time to sift through everything as there were also a lot of damaged pieces (rips etc.) I did manage to find a few great pieces, and to think I only paid £3 for the lot!? It's unreal, anyway here is what I chose......












All great quality in perfect condition! I have already worn the coat which is fab! and I can't wait to wear the rest :-)

I will definitely be going to the next one-and if you're in the area....go check it out!


I also met with a friend and ended up going to Nando's-which is always a bonus, anyone for some hot wings with chips?? :-p




Have you been to a vintage sale? what did you buy?

4 comments

  1. Oh looks like a good time! I haven't been to a vintage sale but would definitely love to go. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! You should definitely try and go to one-totally worth it! x

      Delete
  2. I love sales like this. It looks like you got some great finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! Yeah I was presently surprised :-)

      Delete