Lazy Easter Sunday






















 

Cream cardigan £3 Primark sale  Oversized scarf £5 H&M  Jeans £5.65 Primark  Taupe Knee high boots £17.50 Forever 21  Paris sweater £5.99 H&M  Handbag £20 Primark  Gold cuff £5 Rare London  Gold/turquoise long necklace £5.65 Forever 21 Sunglasses 5 euros Barcelona

Here are a few pics of what I wore on Easter Sunday. It was just a nice chilled day which I spent at my sisters house. The weather wasn't so chilly so I decided to try out my new Primark cardigan whic I bought on Wednesday. It was an unbelieveable £3! It is so cozy, it even managed to keep my warm walking home at night!-so an excellent purchase :-D
My boots were a steal at just £17.50, they are so comfortable-and at that price I managed to get 3 different colours!
I also carried my Primark bag which I have never worn before as they worked well with my boots. I just love the detail-I am a sucker for studs, and the fur added an extra quality to the bag. 

Having just come back from Barcelona, it's nice to have a much needed break from work

What did you get up to this bank holiday? X

No comments