My birthday wish list!







As my birthday is in 2 days time (eek!) I thought it would be a great idea to do a wishlist post. I mentioned in an earlier post on Easter Monday (check it out Here), I was dead-set on purchasing the Valentino Rockstuds in black grain leather. I still really want them, but as I am trying to seriously save for my future-I might have to hold off getting them for now. I think I will purchase a few small bits (mostly beauty products) and save money for my upcoming holiday next week! :-D

Anyway here is a compilation of dreamy things I would love to receive for my birthday, but for now will have to keep on dreaming about. And when I do eventually buy the Rockstuds....you guys will be the first to know ;-)




The Hermes scarf is one of my favourite, so well made and the attention to detail is amazing. I like how they all have a different theme, and are truly a collectible item. I have 2 already and I use them not only around my neck-but also tied around my handbag handles. And in summer I also use them as colourful headscarfs!





Hermès 


Another piece from Hermes, I own a belk kit in the blue/black combo with gold hardware. I have use it soooo much-to the point I have managed to split the leather into 3 separate straps! So it is in very bad condition. I am not sure about paying full price for it though.....I paid around £295 in 2008/9....now its around the £580 mark! Hmmm maybe I'll just look for one in a consignment store lol






Return to Tiffany™ mini double heart tag pendant in silver with enamel finish.




I love return to tiffany collection and I have two extra large bracelets, one small bracelet (both in silver) and a small pendant in yellow gold. However I do like the silver with the pink enamel heart combo on this piece...and I might just have to buy it as it's not that expensive ;-)








I am dying to get my hands on a Mon Monogram Speedy by Louis Vuitton-I absolutely love this colour combo! and I love the look of my initials on the bag, but the price is seriously putting me off. I have some concerns with the quality of the bags as all my bags have issues with cracking canvas (irrepairable!) over a long period of use.....I'm not sure I am willing to pay almost £800 on another LV. But it is tempting.....


And now for one last look at my ideal shoe.......

IW0S0375VOT 0NO Pump


IW0S0375VOT 0NO Pump





A girl can dream right??  ;-)    What are you dreaming of getting for your birthday? Comment below! XX


8 comments

  1. I Can't Choose, Its a real toss up between that Crazy Awesome Scarf or the Tiffany's Necklace! I Hope you receive All of these For your Birthday! You Deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wish I could get them both! (or all!) lol x

      Delete
  2. Love the shoes -- a friend of mine has an almost identical pair!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I am still in love with the shoes...sooo comfortable!

      Delete
  3. [ Smiles ] That wish list of yours is fit for a Diva!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Love the Tiffany and Co. necklace. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! yes the necklace is very cute :-)

      Delete