meet me in santorini-the h&m dress











 




























 Dress £14.99 H&M | Sandals £16 Primark | Necklace £6 Rare London | Gold Cuff £3 Primark | Sunglasses 5 euros Barcelona


I decided to wear this dress for the first time in Santorini as it is such a summery dress! The tribal inspired print is gorgeous, and I love the asymetric cut of the hem.
The sandals were a big hit with the locals as they are quite 'Grecian' lol  I'm hoping the weather will improve in the UK so I can wear this outfit again soon!
On that day, we went to see the sunset in Oia, which was remarkable! so many people make the trip to see it in person....and now I know why :-D

On rare occasions I do wear my hair out without my headscarf-but I am trying to grow out an afro, so I prefer to keep it in protective styles in my headscarf as the weather in the UK is notoriously unpredictable :-(   and for some reason, I feel like I look younger when I don't wear my headsarf-what do you think?? lol

I have a couple of pics left to share with you from Santorini but I just wanted to show you this dress for now as I love it so much!-and it is such great value!

I have also just got back from Sardinia (which was amazing!)....so look out for posts from my time there too ;-)

 Thanks for reading, and don't forget you can follow me on Bloglovin'FacebookInstagram and Twitter

 P.S. How great is it to have swings in an eating establishment?? ;-)

8 comments

  1. Cute dress. So jealous and excited at the same time as I am heading to Greece in 20 days time. So how did you find Santorini?

    www.itsallbee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment :-) you will love it-it is one of the best places I have ever been to! :-D

      Delete
  2. You looks so beautiful in this dress. I hope one day I will visit Santorini. Have fun.xx

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much! you should definitely go! :-D x

      Delete
  3. I am IN LOVE with this Dress!! Perfect for Santorini!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. [ Smiles ] Nice dress and I love the footwear too!

    ReplyDelete