The Royal Mint


 













































Mint blouse £9 Primark | High waisted Jeans £13 Primark | Jacket £17 Topshop found on ebay (also seen here) | Boots £49 Aldo | Sunglasses £6.99 H&M | Bag Louis Vuitton 'Le Fabuleux' | Necklace £18 Aldo | Gold cuff £3 Primark | Bracelets Forever 21 and Chanel


It was a grey day in London (what's new!) so maybe that was why I was feeling the grey jeans on the day, but I must say I love the way they look with the mint blouse, it added a little bit of spring to a gloomy day. The necklace is one of my faves! I wear it back to front because the other side is actually cream enamel. It is so unique-and I am really into interesting looking pieces of jewellery. The bag and shoes are a match made in Heaven! :-D

I think this was the second time I met with an actual photographer, and as usual I was very anxious! I mean-walking down the street trying to look 'normal' while a photographer is walking in the middle of the road following you taking hundreds of shots.....it's a weird thing to see right??  especially if your not a celeb! lol

I have never seen it myself...random bloggers on the streets of London getting snapped...(yet!) so I know if I saw that scenario myself, I might think "what the heck??"

That being said-I do like to see bloggers actually wearing an outfit Out and About! instead of just standing outside their house every single time.....I want to see the outfits in Action! (or at least in a normal public setting lol).
I guess I should point out the door I am standing outside in one of the picture is not my house! lol
These pics were taken in Queensway where we managed to find an abstract wall on the side of a random building which looked great in the pics.

We had actually finished the shoot, when I noticed my "Princess court"! and of course I had to capture it ;-D

Let me know what you think and remember you can follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Bloglovin'

P.S. stay tuned for an upcoming fun outfit post this week including the Chelsea flower show! :-D

6 comments

  1. Love the boots. Comfortable?

    Ashley | www.stylishblondie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! yeah they are very-glad I snagged them :-)

      Delete
  2. Love your bag and boots, you look super great.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the colour of the shirt and I'm crazy for the jacket. You rule!
    Valentina
    http://www.mybubblyzone.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww hehe! thanks so much for the compliment :-D x

      Delete