Swan Lake
























Dress Topshop (very old) | Jacket £17.50 Topshop | Jeans £5.90 Primark | Gladiators £31.50 New Look | Bag Louis Vuitton Sulali 'Le Talenteux'


Location: The serpentine, Hyde Park.

I thought this was a great monochrome outfit for summer here in London, but if my legs didn't feel so chilly in this country I probably would've skipped the jeans. But alas this is London and looks can be deceiving here. However I will definitely be wearing this outfit sans jeans while abroad somewhere nice.

Now let me talk about these Gladiators....I haven't seen anything like them! black and gold (especially gold studs) are my achilles heel-so when I stumbled on the on the New Look website I immediately purchased them without a second thought. I knew it would be something I regretted for ages if I didn't!

They are amazing! and when put up against all the other knee high gladiator sandals on the high street, they stand out on their own as they are so unique, I cannot wait to wear them on holiday :-D

As the gladiators are quite harsh with all the stud detailing, I decided to wear it with something quite girly, hence this white cotton dress from Topshop. The dress is easily 10+ years old (!) as I have had it thrown down in my closet and not worn it  for years. I was about to throw it out when at the last minute I decided to wash it and see if I could love it again....and I do!

The quality is amazing, and you wouldn't think it is as old as it is by looking at it, or even inspecting it! It is perfect, and it is definitely staying in my closet now :-)

I chose to wear my LV Suhali bag with this outfit as it complimented the footwear and the jacket really well!

Thanks for reading-let me know what you think in the comments below x

13 comments

  1. That looks amazing. Thanks for posting this. Can't wait to see your other ideas! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is My Favorite outfit I have seen here! I JUST Love the Feminine Top And The Urban Studded Boot Sandal ! Love x3!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! Thank you so much for your comment! glad you love it! :-D

      Delete
  3. Great outfit. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guuurl you have a killer smile ! Love it :)
    WWW.DJIWOO.COM

    ReplyDelete