Prep Princess




































 Blazer £25 Bershka | Denim shirt £10 Primark | Jeans 6 euros Bershka | Keys necklace £5 H&M | Sunglasses £6.99 H&M | Bag Louis Vuitton | Loafers Gucci sale


Location-Marble Arch.
I bought the blazer for my birthday in April, and I think it's one of my favourite blazers now! There was a similar one I missed out on from H&M years ago-and I still regret not buying to this day! 
Well I have this one now, and I am planning on adding gold buttons to it. I have also added a vintage chanel earring to the lapel (see it Here)

This is a typical go-to outfit for me....blazer, skinny jeans and comfortable flats (especally when I'm shopping or at work) And I'm a big fan of the "preppy" look :-)

I'll admit I never really wear white or cream jeans back here in the UK, I just fear by the end of the day they will get wrecked (London is pretty dirty lol) But I think I will start because I love the way it looks! especially with this jacket.

Marble Arch/Oxford Street is definitely one of my favourite places to shop it has so much to offer!...but it's also very busy-especially on the weekend. It really heightens my anxiety, but its such a great place to shoot outfits. Especially where I found that door in the first picture, the stripes went well with my outfit! lol

Let me know what you think, and don't forget you can follow me on Bloglovin' Twitter Facebook and Instagram

Images by Photo for London

5 comments

  1. Aww thank you so much for your comment! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chic look, love your blazer and bag!
    http://sunmoonstyle.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks for commenting-I'm glad you like it! :-D

      Delete
  3. awesome girl!
    love your bag and sunnies <3333

    have an amazing day :)
    keep in touch :)
    www.thegrisgirl.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete