Turquoise & Tassels















































         Skirt £9.75 Justfab | Blouse £9 Primark | Shoes £39.99 Zara | embellished clutch £10 Primark
 Sunglasses £6.99 H&M | Bracelets £2-£4.50 New Look & Shein


Location-Hyde Park

This skirt is so fun to wear! It is very flirty and quite daring partly due to the actual length of the skirt-minus the tassels. I might actually get one in black which would be great for autumn. I would also be tempted to wear this to salsa as I think it would move nicely on the dancefloor-providing I don't get tangled up with my dance partner (trust me it has happened many times before lol)

I really like the whole tan and light green or blue colour combo, so decided to wear this skirt with my blouse I bought from primark (also seen in The Royal Mint) The colours go so well together. And the shoes are the icing on the cake! the colours compliment the whole outfit!
As someone who doesn't wear high heels much anymore, I must say that these are soooo comfy! and they feel so secure around the ankles. The cushioning on the inside and the rubber tipped heel make these shoes one of my favourites to wear...I actually didn't mind paying full price for once!

The embellished clutch from primark added that much needed bling to glam the outfit up a bit, and the turquoise accents again, add a nice touch to the whole outfit.

I was hoping that the quality of the skirt would have been better than it actually is, but the fact I got 75% off made up for that!...It was indeed worth my £9.75 :-D

And how did I get it for that price? well, I became a member. When you sign up as a VIP member, which means you pay £35 a month and pick what you want from their collections. As a reward, your first item is 75% reduced! Plus you dont have to commit to buying every month-you can choose to skip when ever you want. I'm not sure how long I will be a member as I can't be trusted with that scheme to be honest!

The question is, now that summer is over-how will I style my skirt for the autumn months? I could see it with a turtleneck sweater and ankle boots. Not sure yet.....but one thing I am sure of....it will include tights!


In other news....I managed to "accidentally" purchase a pair of cowboy boots last week.......yeah....


Are you over the whole tassel trend? How would you style it? Leave your comments below! X



6 comments

  1. THOSE SHOES ! They're so beautiful.

    Follow me now on GFC, I always follow back.

    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, I am in love with the shoes! :-)

      Delete
  2. Wow these are gorgeous!!!!! Your site is also amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color match!! The shoes are sooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is amazing! and those shoes are drool-worthy! xx

    ReplyDelete