Louis Vuitton rain boots

Hey Guys! Just wanted to show you what my next luxury purchase is likely to be. At the moment I am really into building up my savings, and for this reason I never really spend a large amount on any one thing anymore but.....I happened upon the Louis Vuitton website to see what's new and I stumbled upon these beauties........

 

 

I originally wanted these.........




But after seeing the new style I am in love! the gold detailing swung it for me, and I also like the less uniform LV embossing which according to the website is supposed to look like "droplets" of rain.


Dont get me wrong, I love my Hunter wellies but I really like the style of these ones. Ok, ok I know what you're probably thinking "£310 on wellies is way too much!" And you know what, I agree with you. How can I justify spending that much on wellies? Well because I want them so much I'm going to try........

1. Cost per wear. This is probably the most sound reason I can get away with buying them. lol. I mean think about it, I am not someone who tends to baby her designer stuff. I wear them to death generally, and if the quality is half decent I should be able to do that with these. I am not someone who gets rid of something because it's "out of season" for me-It's a lifelong commitment!

2. They are black and gold (come again??!)
Ok not as justifiable as reason one, but what can I say?? I tend to love black pieces with gold accents-and these would be a great addition to my wardrobe.

3. I live in London. Yes, it rains here quite a lot if you didn't know that already, and based on that fact alone-I'm surprised I haven't picked them up already! And also, at least we know I will get my monies worth throughout the whole year..... :-(

4.They look cute on me!...........

Need I say more?! :-P


Which (if any) would you pick? Comment below X

4 comments

  1. they look beautiful!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2015/09/green-plaid-skirt.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need these!! I agree that the taller boots are the ones to go for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love them-but I haven't made the plunge yet! lol thanks for stopping by :-D

      Delete
  3. You need these!! I agree that the taller boots are the ones to go for!

    ReplyDelete