Kimono

                            































 






Kimono £14.99 New Look | Jeans £13 Primark | Vest £2.99 New Look | Shoes £36 Dune | Bag £17 Forever 21


How time flies.....I can't believe it's September tomorrow! (yikes!)

I also can't believe it's been nearly 2 and a half weeks since I posted anything! To be honest its been a mixture of being genuinely busy with other things....and a little bit of laziness also lol!

During that time I have managed to take quite a few outfit shoots, so expect to see them in the coming weeks :-)

I bought this kimono maybe around 3 years ago? and have only worn it a handful of times-although I really do love it! The colours are so amazing and vibrant! and I don't have anything quite like it in my wardrobe. The colours pop so much, even on dark days here in London. I loved combining it with the bag and the snakeskin shoes-all the blues compliment each other so well!

I have definitely reignited my love for this colour.....so now I am on the hunt for more pieces to add to my closet, especially cobalt shades as I think it will work really well in the coming colder months. Although blue is essentially a cool colour-I find cobalt to be quite a warm shade.

Speaking of which-I am currently eyeing up a gorgeous Celine Trapeze in cobalt blue and canary yellow! I found it on designerexchange.com which is a luxury handbag reseller. I might have to relax my handbag ban for that one as the price makes it even more tempting ;-)

     P.S. Is anyone planning to go to London Fashion Week/Weekend?? I am very tempted to go to Paris or Milan! X





15 comments

  1. wow i love this look,
    i love your unique style in generall!
    so inspiring
    i love the mix of different Colors and pattern!
    amazing, the heels are so cool

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thanks so much for your comment! I do love that mix of colours too :-) thanks for stopping by! x

      Delete
  2. Everything about this outfit is amazing!! I love the blue shoes! They make the outfit really stand out!

    Diane

    www.petiteinparis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow-thanks for your comment! and thanks for stopping by my blog! :-) x

      Delete
  3. wow so pretty ! totally in love with the rings !!

    xxx

    fittinggirl.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks so much for your comment!-I think the rings might be the best part of the outfit! :-D Thanks for stopping by X

      Delete
  4. You look super fab!

    xo

    www.dylanasuarez.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks so much for your comment! hope to see you again :-) X

      Delete
  5. Love the look! You look amazing!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks so much for your comment!-really appreciate it :-D

      Delete
  6. Love your look! So colorful!

    Kisses from Ibiza

    Dress to Impress Ibiza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for taking the time to comment! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Thanks so much for your comment! :-D x

    ReplyDelete