Bargain of the month (BOTM)-Winter Whites


It is no secret that I love to shop.....I would do it everyday if I had the means.....

But what I love even more than handing my money over for a new addition to my ever growing closet, is finding an absolute bargain!
It actually thrills me when I find something that I want (and in some cases need) at a rockbottom price.

Hence this post where I had to show you my recent bargain purchase this month.....or as I like to call it My BOTM..

                          http://media.topshop.com/wcsstore/TopShop/images/catalog/02Y08HWHT_large.jpg



These are the ever popular Jamie jeans from Topshop. I was walking past the sale section in the flagship store in Oxford Circus, when they caught my eye. Now, investing in white jeans have been the last thing on my mind recently, but something made me stop and check them out.....and boy am I glad I did!
They were reduced from £38 to a jaw dropping £5! which was fantastic on its own, but then I noticed a sign saying "extra 20% off sale items" and I think at that moment-I literally clutched my chest and had to settle my footing (my natural reaction upon discovering a bargain).

Now considering they were now FOUR POUNDS, I had to buy 4 pairs....Naturally ;-)  I mean, we all know white garments don't last very long-so these should hopefully keep me for a while.

Recently I have wanted to experiment with my jeans a bit, introducing different colours into my collection. I might even DIY a design on one of them...we'll see ;-)

Something about white jeans....they look so fresh! and can make your outfit look as sleek as black jeans if executed properly in my opinion.

The key is figuring out how to keep them clean throughout the day, and also how to style them so they flatter my figure...I'm up for the challenge!

Here are a few inspo pics I really like......



 Source: iamkhatublog.com


 
Source: linkcamp.blogspot.co.uk


                   Street Style:             
 Source: vibe-guide.tumblr.com/


                                   Winter white pants:
Source: wachabuy.com



                           #winter #fashion / gray
Source:  www.wachabuy.com

                                                                                                                                                                            Adorable knitted oversized sweater, white pants and handbag for fall:
Source: fashforfashion.com

                                    
             :
Source: elleapparelblog.com


                     24 Summer Fashion Trends ‹ ALL FOR FASHION DESIGN:
Source: Yahoo Images


              :
Source: sequinsandthings



What do you think about white jeans? would you wear them in these colder months and how would you style them?

                                                             Thanks for reading! XX

19 comments

  1. Great finds! Thanks and for sharing and check out Fendi's new look.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://blog.eyeseeeuphoria.com/2016/02/03/fendi-has-done-it-again/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great bargain. Might as well buy four. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree...I couldn't resist! lol Thanks for stopping by :-D

      Delete
  3. I actually found 2 pairs of white jeans recently for amazing prices and LOVE THEM. I can't wait for summer to wear them (it rains a lot here or else I'd wear them all year). Agree, they feel so fresh and crisp!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Hun! yeah same here...it's too rainy! I really can't wait to wear them though. Glad you found some bargains....Thanks for stopping by! :-D

      Delete
  4. white pants are so high maintenance, but oh so chic! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, they're very chic-can't wait to really style them! Thanks for commenting :-D

      Delete
  5. Greaaat pants! so awesome and at a good price, you were lucky to find them :)
    xox

    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2016/02/spring-wishes.html
    http://flashforwards.blogspot.de/2016/02/the-studded-bucket-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!...It was meant to be :-D Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. I love white all the seasons!

    www.preparadaslistasya.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, white jeans make such a nice change :-) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  7. A white jeans is such a must!

    Xx,

    || FLOORTJELOVES ||

    www.floortjeloves.com
    www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Grazie mille per il tuo commento! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Thanks for stopping by! yeah there are some great style inspo in those pice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are awesome jean, I fall in love with it, thanks for your sharing to all together. Regard - Blogger Support

    ReplyDelete