London Fashion Week street style 1

@magavilhas

I found a group on Meetup who were going to London Fashion Week, not to any of the shows or anything....just to meet up outside, hang out and check out some street style-so I decided to go. I have never been to fashion week before, so I didn't know what to expect to be honest (how late am I? lol)

I decided to bring my camera along to practice taking some street style shots....





























My favourite is the pink outfit on Maga Moura! What do you think of the looks? Did you go to fashion week? Let us know in the comments below!
More pics to follow this week X


8 comments

  1. Cool style in this city ;)

    XX

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    NEW POST: NAVY MAXI COAT + WHITE + POP OF COLOR

    ReplyDelete
  2. [ Smiles ] Lots of fashionable outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the highlights from the fashion week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! what A Lot of Fun!! Thank you For #LondonFashionWeek !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these images esp. since you without knowing captured my gal right there...what a coincidence. She is laughing about like a loony seeing her picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your photography Andrea... Love it thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooOOoo <3 love this thank you for all the fashions ♥♥☺☺

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I love it! I really like those pink box braids! so unique
    Sashaelizabeth.com

    ReplyDelete