How To Wear Leopard Print Boots



Don't you hate it when things don't go to plan? especially when you have been planning it for months?!
You might remember in the previous post Birthday Blues, that I wasn't feeling my best, and as a result I ended up cancelling a trip to Santorini I had been REALLY looking forward to for months.

I was let down at the last minute, and after being given the run around by a few people, and I didn't have a plan B in place...so I just said to myself "Screw it!" and that was that (I'm still kicking myself over my decision though)
As I had so much time on my hands, I was able to take a few outfit pics, paint the living room.....and of course shop!


I loooove this blouse so much! it is definitely a current fave in my closet at the moment. I love that although it can be worn with monochrome palettes, it can also be paired with an array of colours and still work! This outfit was a mix of monochrome, animal print and a pop of red (which always works great with leopard prints!)


I am enjoying wearing smaller jackets as the weather has improved recently! It makes a nice change from maxi coats and super thick scarves!



















I found the boots in Zara in the sale (do they ever not have a sale?) for £19.99! They are so comfy and the small kitten heel means they are sexy AND a breeze to walk in!, Unfortunately the heel tip has already come off after only 2 wears, but they did come with spare heel tips.

I find that leopard print accessories are a great way to incorporate animal print into your look without it taking over your outfit. As well as shoes, scarves and clutches also work. I use to shy away from any kind of print, but now I embrace it fully!

The bag, I won't go into detail here as I would like to do a seperate post about it. But it is a vintage Chanel tote which was a lucky find on eBay :-D

Jeans £10 Matalan | Blouse £12 Matalan | Jacket £12.50 Topshop found on eBay | Boots £19.99 Zara | Bag Chanel Vintage | Sunglasses 5 Euros from Barcelona | Necklace £20 Aldo | Ring YSL Arty in Lapis Blue


Although things didn't turn out the way I wanted recently, it did teach me a few valuable lessons.

No.1 being not to put all my eggs in one basket....or in this case-someone else's basket, and number 2....Stop Procrastinating!! Make a plan and stick to it!....or at least have a plan B! (shaking my head)


How about you, are you guilty of procrastinating? and equally important-how do you style leopard pieces in your wardrobe?? Comment below and thanks for reading! :-D



Up next on the blog.......
                                                                        What to wear in Sicily


2 comments

  1. Very stunning look girl. Yes I have to tell myself to stop procrastinating sometimes. Thanks for​ leaving a lovely​ comment on my blog.

    Louisa
    ​​​BLOG: ​LA PASSION VOUTEE
    http://lapassionvoutee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading this! Please check out my latest SS16 trend-inspired lookbook.

    Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

    Instagram @alionawithlove

    Twitter @alionawithlove

    ReplyDelete