Summer outfit-Blue maxi skirt in Sicily

At the end of March I was suffering from a bit of cabin fever being stuck in London since last August when we went to Paris, So I decided to jet us off to Taormina in Sicily for a week during Easter :-)





Our first full day in Taormina and I decided to go with this blue and white maxi skirt from Primark. The weather was welcomingly warm, so the skirt was a good choice as it made trekking around town a breeze. I wore a blue blouse from Forever 21 to go with it, and a blue headscarf tied with the bun at the front for the first time.












I had completely forgotten I had this skirt and was happy when i found it while sifting through my closet, it was only £5 so I couldn't leave it. Now that I've dug it out, I will definitely wear it this summer here in UK-providing we have good weather!

I practically lived in the Denim plimsolls I got from Primark-they were sooo comfortable and paired well with the Denim LV handbag :-)


On our first day in town, we decided to walk up to the viewing point, to get a glimpse of the beach etc. and during our walk we were excited upon seeing Mount Etna in the distance! Unfortunately we didn't get to visit the volcano on this occasion, but we decided next time it was a must for our itinerary!

That was until it erupted a few weeks ago-thank God it was after we left because I actually have a fear of them lol! 😂



Maxi skirt £5 Primark | Blouse £17 Forever 21 | Denim Plimsolls £4 Primark | Bag Louis Vuitton Denim Pleaty £350


Have you guys been to Sicily before? What did you think?? Comment below! XX

5 comments

  1. i love your sense of style . the way ypu mix high street brands with luxury is perfect . that's also my personal style. i see we both share a love for Loius Vuitton bags especially. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by! (sorry for late reply lol) It's my favourite thing-mixing high with low-end...why spend all your hard earned money?? However, you're right about the Louis...I can't get enough! LOOL

      Come back soon! X

      Delete
  2. Great look! I love all the blues, and the maxi skirt is very pretty! The Louis bag goes so well with it :-)
    I can't wait to go to Sicily one day :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! Thanks so much for commenting! yeah the skirt was a great bargain :-D and I'm glad I didn't sell that Louis lol

      You should definitely go to Sicily one day! It's soooo beautiful :-D

      Come back soon :-)

      Delete
  3. Love your style.You have a fantastic look in this dress and Bag also goes well. Blue is my favourite. Look the more stylish variety of women's across body bags online

    ReplyDelete