Grey is the way














































Grey acid washed jeans £13 Primark | White T-shirt £3 Primark | Black strappy flats £10 Primark | Jacket £17 Topshop found on eBay | Grey aviators £2 Primark | Cat-eye sunglasses £6.99 H&M | Statement necklace £10 River Island | Bag Louis Vuitton | Gold cuff £3 Primark | Phone case around £4 eBay

Have you ever had one of those days where you want to wear jeans...but you're not feeling the blue or black? every so often I feel like this, and have found that grey jeans are a great alternative for me. 

I find them easy to style, great with neutrals and also easy to wear with a pop of colour. 

That day we took the pictures, it was a very grey day, and it was also raining on and off (what is up with UK weather??!)
Even as I am writing this, it's crazy windy outside!....Although I am British, I will never get use to the "Bi-polar" British weather!

Anway, I am loving my knuckle duster phone case from eBay, it is so unique-and I get compliments whenever I use it. I unfortunately broke it, but I will definitely be getting another one as they are so cheap!

Speaking of eBay, I will be opening a new account selling some of my pieces including Topshop, H&M, Jimmy Choo, Dior, Louis Vuitton, Stuart Weitzman, Oscar De La Renta....plus heaps more!

Be sure to follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Pintrest to be the first in the know about what's going up for sale! ;-)

Hope the weather is better where you are!......How would you style grey jeans?  ;-)  xx

Images by Photosforlondon

9 comments

  1. LOVE the shoes! I can't believe they are from Primark!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love the design...think I need to get them in the beige colour now! ;-) Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  2. Cool jacket! Great look

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jacket :)

    Bisous from France,
    Sand.

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thank you very much hun-that's so sweet! thanks for commenting! :-D x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a gorgeous outfit! totally love it!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! thank you so much for your comment-it means a lot! do stick around for more :-) x

      Delete