Chelsea girl




 







































 Blazer £25.99 Bershka (also worn Here) | Jeans £13 Primark | Blouse £14.99 H&M | Boots £26 New Look | Sunglasses £4 Tiger | Necklace £10 River Island | Bag Louis Vuitton Denim pochette


 As the title suggests, I was in Chelsea area when I shot this look. I just love the area (particularly the shops!) and there are some nice quiet places to shoot there. I was happy to get a shot outside the Graff jewellery store...That gate is Fantastic!
 I just love wearing blazers, it's a nice change from leather jackets-and it's a great way to make a look more "dressy" 
I am especially loving the chanel detail on my blazer (see how I did it Here) -the gold really stands out! and I am still planning to change all the buttons on the blazer to gold ones-I just need a few more hours in the day, as at the moment it feels like there just aren't enough! 

I haven't used my denim LV for years! but after a recent trip to Santorini, I fell in love with it again <3 I was actually going to sell it...but I think I have definitely changed my mind hehe! 
I might do a post specifically about my tips for buying and selling designer bags on eBay so stay tuned for that.

p.s. Is it just me or does my phone look massive in my pocket?! Lool, another reason why I love carrying larger bags....more space for your things! ;-)

Hope you like it-let me know in the comments section below!  And don't forget to follow me on Instagram for more outfit inspo and shopping! X









2 comments

  1. Awesome pictures..loved all of them and the scenary is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im In Love With these Blues!!

    ReplyDelete