25% off H&M code......what to buy??

Sooo, I received a 25% off code to use in H&M, but it only applies to the online website (!)
Upon receiving the email I immediately thought of the blush pink blazer I tried on a couple of weeks ago.....Now I think I'm gonna need it! I already own a black blazer from H&M that I have owned for maybe (no definitely) 5 years and it has been a great purchase, I have worn it to death!

It works casually, formally for interviews, nights out, funerals........basically everything! Truly a great investment piece. So now I'm thinking the Pink one will be a great one to own-especially as Spring is almost upon us.

 



 

It is only £24.99...so the voucher will bring it in at just under £20!....that is reason enough for me ;-)

As soon as I put it on in the changing room I didn't really want to take it off! and I spent ages wearing it....I just love the slightly puffy shoulders, they add a feminine touch and help to make it less formal  <3

So, yeah....I think I'm gonna go for it!....but I really need to give away some of my old jackets now.

H&M are still running the promotion which encourages you to bring in a bag of your old clothes.....any clothes! and in return they give you a £5 off voucher-but you have to spend £30 to redeem.

Basically its a vicious fashion-feeding cycle in my opinion! X

2 comments

  1. Well, that pink blazer certainly can't be wrong choice, looks great on you (with that awsome sunglasses) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much for your lovely comments! :-) it's actually on sale now! :-D

    ReplyDelete