Saturday Silver

3 Animal bangles £1  Midi rings £1 Bones necklace £1 all H&M  Crystal studs £1.50 Primark  Long triple semi circle necklace £5.65  Forever 21

The beginning of March, and it seems as though Spring is finally making an appearance after a long winter! Also making a pleasant comeback is my love for silver pieces of jewellery <3  It's been a few years since I have felt confident in incorporating silver into my outfits as I have so many great gold pieces.

 But on a shopping trip yesterday, I managed to find some great things from the H&M accesories sale and Primark. I am obsessed with elephants and the detail in the bangles is perfect for adding dimension to your outfit, and the vintage inspired studs are the perfect size for both day and night plus they sparkle beautifully.

 At such great prices, it makes me want to explore and see what other silver trinkets I can pick up on the high street! 

I teamed my jewellery with my grey marl sweater with the famous 'To be or not to be' monologue from Hamlet, which was £14 from Forever 21!

Where do you find great silver pieces? X

No comments