Spring.....where are you??!!!



Ok, so maybe a week and a half ago, it seemed as though Spring was finally making its way here. I was able to go out with a small scarf and my leather jacket. However over the past few days, it seems like Spring hasn't actually 'sprung' and it was just teasing us!

Grey, rainy days are starting to take their toll on me and now I am desperate for some sun!
As you can see from the picture below I tried to smile.......but I couldn't hide the fact I was actually 'dying' inside :-(  lol


 

For the school run, I like to keep it simple with my primark coat, and my oversized H&M scarf which I looove <3   And I couldn't resist wearing my new leopard wellies from ASOS-makes me feel like a big kid!

 
            Coat £25 Primark  Jeans £5.90 Primark  Wellies £11 ASOS  Umbrella £2 Primark         
                                                                    Scarf £5 H&M


It looks like the handwarmers I managed to find in Primark are still going to come in handy for a while. They are sooooo cute! Can you believe they were only 20p each??!
And my iphone case was £1, also from Primark






Anywaaaaaay hopefully it wont be long before I find some sun.....because I'm going to BARCELONA!!!!  :-D :-D

Yes! instead of going to work...next week I will be jetting off with a friend of mine for a few days!

I am such a salsa freak-love it soooo much! and I have really gotten into Cuban salsa music because of it.
So when I saw on facebook that one of my favourite Cuban artists (Maykel Blanco) was gonna be there.....I just booked the tickets!
Don't you just love Easyjet? It cost me less than £92 for two return tickets! which is amazing-but it also makes me want to book random flights (which I do!) and that is NOT good for my bank balance lol.

I have so much to organise still-hotel, coach tickets, and most importantly.....WHAT TO WEAR!!  It is actually not fun trying to figure that one out lol

All I know is.....I will be wearing a lot of bright colours!





2 comments

  1. Lovely outfit, I'm so excited for the warm spring weather to get here! Have fun on your trip xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much Laura! Yeah Spring really needs to make an appearance now lol xx

    ReplyDelete