What I wore on the weekend-6/8 March

 
Blouse 5.99 euros Pull And Bear  Black skinny jeans £5.90 Primark  PU jacket £10 Primark 
Silver brogues £19.99 New Look  'H' belt with gold hardware £295 Hermes  Silver tone Chanel name bracelet £135 Chanel Bond Street  Monogram bag MM £325 Louis Vuitton


So yesterday (Sunday) I decided to finally wear this pearl and crystal statement piece-I can't believe I had it for maybe 2 years and had never worn it! I couldn't pass it up as both the detail and the price were amazing! however, I never really felt like wearing it to be honest, until now lol.
 I thought that the jewellery and blouse really complimented each other. I had never stepped into a Pull And Bear store before, but as I was in Portugal and saw it in the mall I thought why not? I'm glad I did as I haven't managed to find a blouse like this anywhere else, the price was amazing, and the fact it says 'Love' all over it, well......I just LOVE it!

Since I have been feeling silver recently, I decided to wear my shiny silver brogues from New Look which are so comfortable and look more expensive than they cost in my opinion. Yesterday was not so bright in London-but those shoes really brightened up the day for me! <3





  Leopard maxi skirt £14 Primark  PU jacket £17 Topshop (found on eBay)  Oversized black scarf £5 Front and back earrings £2.99 Knuckle ring £3.99 all  H&M  Pink studded cuff £2.50 New Look  Heart necklace £5.65 Forever 21  Gold and turquoise cuff £5 Rare London  Black suhali leather 'Le fabuleux' bag limited ed. Louis Vuitton 


Friday was very mild and sunny here in London which made a nice change, so I decided to wear a maxi skirt which I haven't done for a while here in the UK. It has a veeeery bold leopard print and I love the soft pink tone which I think makes it less harsh than the normal brown leopard prints. The material is light and flowy, and at the same time not cheap-feeling. 

It was one of those pieces you hold onto for ages in Primark wondering "should I or shouldn't I?" ....Obviously I decicded I should!  I wore it with my gold studded Topshop PU jacket that I found on eBay, and finished off with gold accessories. The studs on the jacket, bag and the cuff made this outfit edgy in the way I love <3

No comments