Handmade Bamboo charcoal soap from banggood.com




Randomly browsing another website, I noticed an ad for banggood.com, which is a foreign trade e-commerce company that offers everything from homeware to electronics. I stumbled on their beauty range and discovered some great bargains including the charcoal soap which I purchased in good faith not knowing anything about this company whatsoever. Delivery took 8 days which is good considering it was shipped from China.

It claims to remove blackheads, deeply clean pores and also provides oil control-so hopefully it will work for my skin as it is quite oily. I will update in a few weeks time with the (hopefully positive) results.

The great thing was the price £1.54 with the 5% as a Chinese new year promotion....plus free delivery!
I also ordered a pair of 24K Gold Crystal Collagen Eye Mask Dark Circle Eye Bags Patches for 74p and a Mung Bean Mineral Mud Mask for acne for £2.95
All in all.....I did get a lot of bang for my buck! :-D  Let's hope in this instance it's not a case of "you get what you pay for"!.....

Have you used Banggood.com? What's your experience with charcoal soap?........

Find it here
http://www.banggood.com/Bamboo-Charcoal-Handmade-Soap-Whitening-Oil-control-Blackhead-Removal-p-965333.html

2 comments

  1. Charcoal soap, interesting! I've never tried it before but I'd love to get my hands on some x

    The Beauty Drawer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it! so far so good :-) Thanks for the comment x

      Delete